Thursday, November 24, 2011

The Day I Gained my Freshman 15


For good food, green grass in November, a big blue house that is really warm for being my family's big blue house, good food, a chem lab report and pre-lab due Tuesday, a nice bed to sleep on at home and an okay one at Maple, good food, clothes in my closet organized by decreasing wavelength, a Calc test Tuesday night, a Calc worksheet due Monday, two Earth labs due Thursday, finals coming up, good food, opportunities in life, an average of 7 hours of sleep per night, a job that pays me a little over minimum wage to watch sporting events, a loving family, awesome friends that I grew up with and awesome friends that make college amazing, all the blessings in my life, and last but not least- good food, I am thankful. 


Happy Thanksgiving.