Saturday, February 9, 2013

Ain't Nobody Got Time for That!

It was the second week where I have stayed up waaaaay too late on a Sunday night in order to (partially) complete the assignments due the next day. The combination of Java programs, EPICS projects, Static Fields readings and homework, DiffEq worksheet, DiffEq book problems, Oredigger editing and writing, and remembering to live has made me a very busy, crazy, and sometimes overwhelmed person. As a result, I've gotten 3 hours of sleep Sunday nights. It's not that I've been slacking during the week, rather I had worked on the EPICS project, filled out research internship applications, did homework due other days  (Linear Algebra worksheet and reading quiz Wednesday, Static Fields...). You get the picture. There's no time for anything.
  • Laundry
  • Exercise 
  • Eating
  • Sleeping
  • Having fun
  • Reading the book in order to do the homework
  • Actually doing the homework
  • Paying attention in class (some classes I use to get homework done in due in a couple hours...it's bad).
  • Seeing friends
  • Talking to friends
  • Hanging out with friends
  • Breathing
  • Personal hygiene (somewhat kidding)
  • Blogging
Sorry.

I do try on some of them. I do try.