Monday, February 20, 2012

The Sine of Spring

(Or, a Really Bad Math Pun that Probably Has Nothing to do With Anything, as I am Putting Words on a Screen at an Insane Hour).



Woo, yay.

I got through the first round of tests. I think. Yay! I unfortunately never made it out of the first round of RA interviews, my hopes and dreams dying in Slate as I read the rejection email. Boo.




But yeah...now I'll have to prepare for the next round of tests...I should be writing a NHV draft paper thingie, but eh. There's a holiday tomorrow. It's called the Day After Pitchers and Catchers Report. Yay. And we get it off. Yay.

No, I think it's a day about Presidents that Mines actually decided to give us off. But still we get to stay up late and catch up on homework tomorrow. And again, start thinking about the second round of tests. Eww.

I really don't know why I am awake right now. Er, yes. (mumbles something while trying to sound classy)

I don't know how I feel about Physics test #2. There's a lot to be learned- Torque, traveling in circles, and springs. Yeah springs. Up, down. Up, down. And up and down. And back to equilibrium. And their motion is described by Sine graphs? Okay.

So yeah. Time- it flies. It's already Spring Training. It's already to our first break. Now three weeks 'til Spring Break. And a couple weeks after that until E-Days: the E-Pocolypse. Woot. And then HVZ the Sequel Starts soon after which also happens to fall on Opening Day. Wow, gee. A lot of stuff to happen soon it will. Whoa. Sorry about that.

Oh and WinterVarsity is next weekend. No time to be bored until ever. And freshman year will soon be over.   Dude, don't get me depressed.

Math is gross. I don't like it.

I want Spring to come now.